Re: PL/pgSQL on BSDI-3.1

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: PL/pgSQL on BSDI-3.1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Hello,
>
> You have told me about notifying postgres developers with PL/pgSQL troubles
> in BSDI-3.1.
> How can I know, if any patches availibe, will it appear in GENERAL mailing
> list ?

I am CC'ing this to the hackers list.  PL/pgsql is failing on BSDI 3.1,
but I don't run that anymore.  Please report the problem to the hackers
list with the regression test output for the PL/pgsql part of the test.
Thanks.

Pennsylvania19026

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] sbufdesc' padding...
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] sbufdesc' padding...