Help with MiXeD cAsE table names and triggers.

От Billy G. Allie
Тема Help with MiXeD cAsE table names and triggers.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I have not been able to resolve the problem with creating triggers on tables
that have mixed case names due to a lack of both time and knowledge of the
code involved.  Can someone familar with that area of code assist by fixing
the problem or giving me pointers as to where I should look?

Any help would be appreciated.
--
____       | Billy G. Allie    | Domain....: Bill.Allie@mug.org
|  /|      | 7436 Hartwell     | Compuserve: 76337,2061
|-/-|----- | Dearborn, MI 48126| MSN.......: B_G_Allie@email.msn.com
|/  |LLIE  | (313) 582-1540    |