Re: [HACKERS] Parser bug?

От Oliver Elphick
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Parser bug?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
... >In fact, I was about to point out that the query you were describing >couldn't possibly give you a reliable
answer,quite independent of >whether the backend is implementing it properly or not.

I think this will do the job; can you please check it out:

select rcname,rcsrc from pg_relcheck, pg_inherits as i                                 where rcrelid = '%s'::oid
                                           and (not exists                                    -- for     (select * from
pg_inherits                 -- non-inherited                       where inhrel = pg_relcheck.rcrelid)  -- tables
            or  (not exists                                    --     (select * from pg_relcheck as c             --
for                      where c.rcname = pg_relcheck.rcname  -- inherited                         and c.rcrelid =
i.inhparent)      -- tables              and rcrelid = i.inhrel));                     --

Isle of Wight                              http://www.lfix.co.uk/oliver              PGP key from public servers; key
ID32B8FAA1                ========================================    "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth,
andthe     life; no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."                                              John 14:6