Re: [HACKERS] More PostgreSQL+CORBA

От Michael Robinson
Тема Re: [HACKERS] More PostgreSQL+CORBA
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>Current FE/BE protocol seems pretty optimized to me, but you should know
>the best.  Seems like a waste to try and get it to match some standard,

Well, I suppose you could make the same argument about SQL-92 compliance.

Standards compliance is useful because it plugs you into the positive-
feedback cycle of product development.  Your product works with more
products, more people use your product, more products are developed which
work with your product, etc.
-Michael Robinson

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] More PostgreSQL+CORBA
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] More PostgreSQL+CORBA