Access rights to sequence.nextval?

От Petter Reinholdtsen
Тема Access rights to sequence.nextval?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
I'm getting 'ERROR:  invoice_seq.nextval: Permission denied.' when
trying to get the next number from the sequence.  It was made with my
user, and user nobody tries to access it from PHP/Apache.

The manual page says:

> CREATE SEQUENCE will enter a new sequence number generator into the
> current data base. This involves creating and initialising a new
> single block table with the name seqname. The generator will be
> "owned" by the user issuing the command.

How do I change the access rights for this sequence, or how do I
change ownership.

Could it be something else that is wrong with this?  I'm trying to
access the sequence from perl.

I've tried to change access rights with 'GRANT', but the change does
not show up when I use '\z' in psql.  If fact, the sequences are
missing from the list.

BTW: Please send copy of replies to my address, as I don't follow this
list.
--
##>  Petter Reinholdtsen <##    | pere@td.org.uit.no
 O-  <SCRIPT Language="Javascript">window.close()</SCRIPT>

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: