Re: [GENERAL] How to find names of tables in a database?

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [GENERAL] How to find names of tables in a database?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> I thought for sure this was on the FAQ...
> What you are looking for is the behavior of psql's \dt command.
> You can look at the psql source to get the exact query, but it's
> something like this:
>     SELECT * FROM pg_class
> The \dt command filters out the system (WHERE rel_name NOT LIKE 'pg_%')
> tables and some other things so I'd look at it otherwise you get a few
> hundred tables in an empty database.

It's in there(the FAQ):

    3.23) How do I get a list of tables, or other things I can see in psql?

    See the file pgsql/src/bin/psql/psql.c.  It contains SQL commands that
    generate the output for psql's backslash commands.

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] How to find names of tables in a database?
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] How to find names of tables in a database?