Re: [GENERAL] How to find names of tables in a database?

От Gene Selkov Jr.
Тема Re: [GENERAL] How to find names of tables in a database?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Jackson, DeJuan" wrote:

> > I'm looking for a way that my Perl program can look up the names of
> > the
> > tables in a database.  Is there a way to do this?
>
> I thought for sure this was on the FAQ...

Maybe it isn't yet, but it is in "Administrative Tasks" chapter of the users's manual (along with other useful things).

--Gene

Сообщение: RE: [GENERAL] How to find names of tables in a database?
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] How to find names of tables in a database?