Re:

От La Mancha de la Calabaza que Ladra
Тема Re:
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>This is an pgsql's old bug already reported by me.
>The problem is that you can't reproduce this behavior all the time.
>I have this bug also, but it appears only sometimes. It isn't danger
>only disquieting. ;-)

Yes, it doesn't interferes with my sleeping, but as that particular
table is growing to near 6 million registers, each vacuum takes more
that I'd like. Which brings another question: has any PC Linux user
applied the patches so i386 Linux can use the 64 bits filesystem? This
is because we now have tables than soon be over the 2 GB in size.

--
La Mancha, http://breogan.iimas.unam.mx/~mancha
casa://AvRevolucion.1761.depto.5/~mancha