Re: [HACKERS] Alternative to LIMIT in SELECT ?

От Tatsuo Ishii
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Alternative to LIMIT in SELECT ?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
This might be off-topic, but...

I've found ExecutorLimit() (in executor/execMain.c) is useful for me
especially when issuing an ad-hock query via psql. I personally use
the function with customized set command.

set query_limit to 'num';

    limit the max number of results returned by the backend

show query_limit;

    display the current query limit

reset query_limit;

    disable the query limit (unlimited number of results allowed)
--
Tatsuo Ishii
t-ishii@sra.co.jp