Re: [HACKERS] TCL/TK library glitches in configure.in

От Billy G. Allie
Тема Re: [HACKERS] TCL/TK library glitches in configure.in
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> > > The configure script is not correctly substituting the TCL/TK
> > > libraries it finds.  Please remember that setting variables in the
> > > configure script is not enough to get them substituted into Makefiles
> > > and such.
> > >
> > > Please apply the following patch and rerun autoconf.
> >
> >     The  funny  thing  is  that commenting out TCL_LIB and TK_LIB
> >     from Makefile.global works too (even --with-tcl).
>
> Yes, this is Billy's fix of yesterday, by using tclconfig.sh.

Sigh...

I REALLY must not make patches in the wee hours of the morning.  I forgot to
copy the original Makefile.global.in to Makefile.global.in.orig before I
removed the references to TCL_LIB and TK_LIB.  Hence the changes did not make
it into the patch.

My most humble apologies.

--
____       | Billy G. Allie    | Domain....: Bill.Allie@mug.org
|  /|      | 7436 Hartwell     | Compuserve: 76337,2061
|-/-|----- | Dearborn, MI 48126| MSN.......: B_G_Allie@email.msn.com
|/  |LLIE  | (313) 582-1540    |