select-querries out of an array?

От Gemeinschaft Studienarbeit Datenbanken
Тема select-querries out of an array?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hiho,

I have a question which neither the samples (as far as I was able to
figure out) or the documentation were able to clear up.

I have a table definition like

(btw. why isn't the primary key of the Spiel-class inherited by the
 children classes???)

create table Spiel (
 Name                text not null,
 Bestellnummer          text not null primary key,
 HerstellerID            int4 not null,
 Erscheinungsdatum        datetime,
 Preisempfehlung         money not null,
 Beschreibung            text[],
 Computertyp            text[] not null,
 Datentraegertyp        text[] not null,
 ClueBook            text[] );

create table rollenspiel (
 Bestellnummer          text not null primary key,
 System                text not null,
 AnzahlCharaktere        int2 not null,
 Typ                text not null,
 SpielstandEditor        text[] ) inherits ( spiel );

create table adventure (
 Bestellnummer          text not null primary key,
 Schwierigkeitsgrad        int2 not null ) inherits ( spiel );

create table simulation (
 Bestellnummer          text not null primary key,
 Typ                text[] not null,
 AnzahlChars            int2 not null ) inherits ( spiel );

create table action (
 Bestellnummer          text not null primary key,
 Eingabegeraet            text[] not null,
 AnzahlSpieler            int2 not null ) inherits ( spiel );

with several subclasses which inherit attributes from the parent class.

When I now would like to have all games (Spiel*) selected, which come
on CD as media (Datentraegertyp is array which contains CD, Disks, misc,
etc.), I would type the sql request like this:

select name from Spiel* where Datentraegertyp = '{"CD"}';

which only lists all games which *ONLY* come on CD (pretty clear as the
match is '=' on the single array entry. How do I formulate the request when
I would like to have those which have Datentraegertyp like '{"CD", "Diskette"}'
or '{"Tape", "Diskette", "CD"}' ?

I hope you get what I am up to ;-)

Thanks once again for hints.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: