Problem deleting a record in the tableviewer

От niessene@natlab.research.philips.com
Тема Problem deleting a record in the tableviewer
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hello,

Since I couldn't find an archive of this mailing list, I
suppose I'll just have to bother the list with what probably is a
FAQ..

I try to delete a record in the table viewer. First select the record with
the mouse and then I hit the delete button. Instead of a deletion I get the
following error:

Stacktrace for the error:

invalid command name "tk_messageBox"
    while executing
"tk_messageBox -title "FINAL WARNING" -icon question -message "Delete current record ?" -type yesno -default no"
    invoked from within
"if {[tk_messageBox -title "FINAL WARNING" -icon question -message "Delete current record ?" -type yesno -default
no]=="no"}return"
    (procedure "mw_delete_record" line 10)
    invoked from within
"mw_delete_record"
    (command bound to event)

I am using postgresql-6.3.2 and pgaccess0.90. Further I use the libpgtcl.so from
the postgress src.

Somebody a clue?

Thanks for reading so far.

    Erik.