Re: [GENERAL] CVS tree

От Oliver Elphick
Тема Re: [GENERAL] CVS tree
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Taral" wrote:
  >Well, since the info for pgsql-hackers says to try elsewhere first... I'll
  >ask here :)
  >
  >Anyone know whether or not the CVS tree is externally accessible, and, if
  >so, where?

This information was in a message a few weeks ago, but was not to be found
on the web pages:

To login as an anonymous user:

  cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@postgresql.org:/usr/local/cvsroot login

The password is `postgresql'

     "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock; if any man
      hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to
      him, and will sup with him, and he with me."
                                   Revelation 3:20