Re: [HACKERS] Re: CIDR/IP types. Was: [GENERAL] big numbers

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: CIDR/IP types. Was: [GENERAL] big numbers
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Sep 04, 1998 at 02:15:55PM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > plan to do that, but having recently become a father for the first

Congrats Mark. How do you feel getting up each night? :-)

> Tom, Paul Vixie has said he can work on it, and in fact he already sent
> in his version a month ago.  I just had a baby three months ago, so I
> know how busy you must be.

Oops, missed that. Congrats to you also, Bruce.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes            meskes@online-club.de, meskes@debian.org
Go SF49ers! Go Rhein Fire!    Use Debian GNU/Linux!