Re: [INTERFACES] Postgres ODBC and SQL_BIT

От Olaf Mittelstaedt
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] Postgres ODBC and SQL_BIT
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
> MS Access will not take any ODBC SQL data type and translate it into a check box.
> Other tool may do this but not MS Access.   Access only supports check boxes on
> Access databases.
>
> As for what Access it will do - The psqlodbc driver as options to treat postgresql
> bools as SQL_CHAR (t/f) or or SQL_BIT.  MS Access displays SQL_BIT as -1/0.

When migrating a database from native Access to Postgres I replaced
Boolean with Integers (0=false, -1=true), I had no problems to use
checkboxes connected with those fields.

Regards,
Olaf
--
Olaf Mittelstaedt - IuK - mittelstaedt@fh-ulm.de
Fachhochschule Ulm  Prittwitzstr. 10   89075 Ulm

 Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
  ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.