Re: [HACKERS] int8 type -- call for porting results!

От Keith Parks
Тема Re: [HACKERS] int8 type -- call for porting results!
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom. (Lockhart)

Things were broken for int8 on SPARC/Linux, showing a regression test
failure.

Since makeing your suggested change (removing "&& defined(i386)") I'm
getting a "pass" on the int8 tests.

The platform is SPARCstation IPX, Redhat 4.2.
PostgreSQL (latest CVS).
GCC 2.7.2.1.

Thanks,
Keith.

Thomas G. Lockhart" <lockhart@alumni.caltech.edu>

> > > I implemented it on a gcc/x86/Linux machine, and we will need to
> > > ensure that it works on other platforms.
<snip>