Re: [INTERFACES] DBF2PG

От Ulrich Voss
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] DBF2PG
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
I looked for dbf2pg, is the dbf2sql usable for PG?

It is referenced in the Database-Howto a zillion times ( :-) ) on the
net, but it isn't on the PostgreSQL server anywhere.

I don't know, if it is maintained, but I think, it doesn't need that
much maintainance, dbf i quite stable and PostgreSQL sql syntax is
too. It can be labled as third party and therefore not supported.

I think, dbf2pg is rather useful and should be referenced somewhere.

>    where has it gone?
>
>    Not where it's referenced in the Database HowTo, not findable under
>    third party on the web site, not findable in the ftp tree ...
>
> Did you try ftp://sti1.uni-duisburg.de/pub/Database/dbf2sql?  I found
> it there a while ago, but don't know if it is still there.
>
> Is it still being maintained?  Should a copy be at postgresql.org?
>
> Cheers,
> Brook

Ulrich Voss                            \ \   / /__  / ___|__ _| |
VoCal web publishing                    \ \ / / _ \| |   / _` | |
voss@vocalweb.de                         \ V / (_) | |__| (_| | |
http://www.vocalweb.de                    \_/ \___/ \____\__,_|_|
Tel: (++49) 203-306-1560                           web publishing