Re: [HACKERS] Re: Linux Oracle! (fwd)

От Dr. Michael Meskes
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: Linux Oracle! (fwd)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jul 21, 1998 at 04:33:47PM +0000, Thomas G. Lockhart wrote:
> Well, it will be interesting to see how they do. They can't beat us on
> price, and don't have a particularly open interface, but it might be fun
> to try to interoperate with them...

So we have to get an ODBC like database connection going. I love it. IMO we
should already start thinking about a solution for this.

Michael
--
Dr. Michael Meskes        meskes@online-club.de, meskes@debian.org
Go SF49ers! Go Rhein Fire!    Use Debian GNU/Linux!

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Q about read committed in Oracle...
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Q about read committed in Oracle...