Re: [HACKERS] Current sources?t

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Current sources?t
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I did not get any attached patch.  ???    I can check it out at home where I have cvsup.

Maybe I forgot to attach it.

> Where there any confirmed problems cause by the aggressive use of the junkfilter?   I ask because, adding this extra
> check probably will not resolve them.  It may only reduce the problem.

I did not address the problems.  This will probably just reduce them.

> I was planning on including an additional check for resjunk as part of another patch I am working on.    (GROUP/ORDER
BY
> func(x) where func(x) is not in the targetlist)   Graciously accepted.

This is the code fragment I added to execMain.c:

    {
        bool    junk_filter_needed = false;
        List    *tlist;

        if (operation == CMD_SELECT)
        {
            foreach(tlist, targetList)
            {
                TargetEntry *tle = lfirst(tlist);

                if (tle->resdom->resjunk)
                {
                    junk_filter_needed = true;
                    break;
                }
            }
        }

        if (operation == CMD_UPDATE || operation == CMD_DELETE ||
            operation == CMD_INSERT ||
            (operation == CMD_SELECT && junk_filter_needed))
        {