Re: [INTERFACES] A working combination ....

От Cyril Ferrand
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] A working combination ....
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
>      Dear All,
>

>      I have been doing a close look at the worthwhile rdbms systems. The
>      one comming on top seems to be postgresql ( Without paying the large
>      price tags as you do for some ora??? , etc, etc ).
>
>      My platform is Solaris 2.5.1 ( Intel edition ) I tried to compile the
>      latest version and the tcl module did not play ball. I also had (still
>      have! ) problem compiling the JDBC driver. (Admittedly some people
>      tried to help out).

I have used Tcl and Jdb module under solaris and now linux but i dont know the
version.

>      Has anyone got a version of postgresql+JDBC + TCL compiled for the
>      above platform?
>
>      The JDK I used was JDK1.1.5 which has now been upgraded to JDK1.1.6.

I know for jdbc interface there is pb with jdk1.1.5, try 1.1.6, me use it and
Jdbc interface work, The instalation of Tcl interface was made when I arrive
here.

If you have other question...

Cyril.

*    Cyril Ferrand : mailto:cyril.ferrand@sophia.inria.fr            *