Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC JAVA interface

От Cyril Ferrand
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC JAVA interface
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
> On Wed, 15 Jul 1998, Cyril Ferrand wrote:
>
> > Hello
> >     Does anybody have written a Postgresql interface using jdbc? An applet of a
> > Application use AWT. I work on it, I would make selection and have graphical
> > result...
> > If someone have exemple, Thanks.
>
> There are several out there. I'm working on one, and I know (don't
> have the url) of another general purpose frontend thats being
> written at the moment.
>
> Infact one is in the driver's source distribution. When you make the
> driver, run:
>
> [jdbc]$ make examples
> [jdbc]$ java example.ImageViewer jdbc:postgresql:dbase user password
>
> replace dbase, user and password with your values for an empty database.
>
> >From the source:
>
>     This example tests the binary large object api of the driver.
>     Basically, it will allow you to store and view images held in the
>     database.
>
>     Note: If you are running this for the first time on a particular
>     database, you have to select "Initialise" in the "PostgreSQL"
>     menu. This will create a table used to store image names.

Thanks for your answer, i look at Imageviwer.
My app Java with AWT work (beta version) but my pb is to plot result in a new
frame. I know how to make a new frame with graphs use drawline. But my first
idea is to use applet PtPlot, but I must convert it in a awt app not an applet.

Cyril.

*    Cyril Ferrand : mailto:cyril.ferrand@sophia.inria.fr            *
*            http://www.mygale.org/05/ironmask                          *

Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] Re: [HACKERS] changes in 6.4
Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] Re: [HACKERS] changes in 6.4