Re: [HACKERS] Some items for the TODO list

От Oliver Elphick
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Some items for the TODO list
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Please add to the reliability list:

   GRANT will not work with usernames such as "www-data"

(unless that is already fixed?)

     "And this is the confidence that we have in him, that,
      if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth
      us; And if we know that he hears us, whatsoever we
      ask, we know that we have the petitions that we
      desired of him."            I John 5:14,15