Re: [BUGS] Small bug in union

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [BUGS] Small bug in union
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > Thomas, we now get:
> >         select usesysid from pg_user  union select null ;
> >         ERROR:  type id lookup of 0 failed
> > which not good either.  Can you address this issue?
` >
> I'm almost back on-line (I hope) after massive hacker activity took out

Yea, that is on my list too.  One of us will have it fixed for 6.4.  The
rest sounds good to me.  I am not particularly happy with 'hackers' name
either.

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Which signal to use for CANCEL from postmaster to backend?
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Which signal to use for CANCEL from postmaster to backend?