Re: [HACKERS] Re: [QUESTIONS] money or dollar type

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: [QUESTIONS] money or dollar type
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> The only other thing which would need to be handled is how to pass along
> the two value precision/scale parameters which are a part of the
> declaration for these types. I've just finished working on the type
> conversion algorithms so understand the current "atttypmod" field a bit
> better, but have not decided how to extend it to multiple fields.

I have thought about this.  Just bitmask the 16-bits to two 8-bit
quantities.  Give you max 256 length with 256 currencies.

The only place they are used is in the type-specific *.c function, so
you just us the mask there, or create a union of :8 and :8 and reference
it that way.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] mmap and MAP_ANON
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] mmap and MAP_ANON