Re: [HACKERS] Re: [PORTS] Pgaccess doesn't run on -current anymore, Update (fwd)

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: [PORTS] Pgaccess doesn't run on -current anymore, Update (fwd)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> Someone is/was talking about using PostgreSQL for the backend for this?
> Basically, making the mailing list archives searchable...
>
> We don't have free-text searching, I don't believe, but anyone have an
> idea on what would be involved in having it?

Talk to Maarten Boekhold, M.Boekhold@et.tudelft.nl.  I just asked him
about this because we suggested the CLUSTER change, and I wanted to get
new performance numbers.  I also asked him for a copy for contrib.

I am going to add him to the TODO contrib list.  I think he has
contributed patches in the past, but is not on the list.