Re: AW: [HACKERS] Re: PostgreSQL reference manual

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: AW: [HACKERS] Re: PostgreSQL reference manual
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Stephane Lajeunesse writes:
> > A create group <groupname> is still missing in the grammar,
>
> I'm working on this.. Should have something working around the end of
> this week (for ALTER USER and CREATE USER).

Please let me use this to tell you all that I would like to get notice of
each change to gram.y. I am currently modelling ecpg's parser after gram.y
to get good syntax checking. So I have to make these changes, too.

Michael

--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Project-Manager    | topsystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20