Re: [HACKERS] Re: sched_yield()

От Andrew Martin
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: sched_yield()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Gee, I just checked and BSDI has it.  However, it appears to work only
> on threaded applications:
>
>      #include <pthread.h>
>      If other threads are ready to run, the sched_yield() function forces the

From the Irix6 man page:

     #include <sched.h>
     The sched_yield system call causes the calling process to relinquish the
     processor to a runnable process of higher or equal priority.

Looks like it should work here, but needs a different header file from BDSI.

Andrew

Dr. Andrew C.R. Martin                             University College London
EMAIL: (Work) martin@biochem.ucl.ac.uk    (Home) andrew@stagleys.demon.co.uk
Tel:   (Work) +44(0)171 419 3890                    (Home) +44(0)1372 275775