Re: your mail

От fgschwindt@qnx.com
Тема Re: your mail
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> >   It would be a good idea, IMHO, that if psql is called alone (without
> > database nor any parameter), instead of try to connect to database 'user'
> > starts interactively without connection.  Then, simple calling "\c dbname"
> > would connect the user to the desired database.  What you think?
> >   Cheers,
>
> This seems like a good idea.  Any comments?

  When I was doing my own changes in the source to achieve this behavior, I've
noticed that in several places exit is called without free'ing the PGconn
pointer, the prompt and other things, specially when malloc fails and when
psql cannot establish the connection to a new database.
  It's not a great thing, but it'd be good to fix it.
  Cheers,

  Federico.

--
Before humanity was born to this world              Federico Schwindt
the stars shone in the heavens.                     fgschwindt@qnx.com