Re: [HACKERS] Snapshot 23Feb98 under Irix5 --- INSTALLATION BROKEN!!!

От Andrew Martin
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Snapshot 23Feb98 under Irix5 --- INSTALLATION BROKEN!!!
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > 2. configure dies (!)
> > ---------------------
> > Running configure, dies with the following:
> >
> > checking whether time.h and sys/time.h may both be included... yes
> > checking whether struct tm is in sys/time.h or time.h... time.h
> > checking for int timezone... yes
> > checking for union semun... yes
> > Argument expected
>
>     Please investigate this one further and let me know what is
> required to fix it?
I understand nothing about how autoconf works...
All I can say from hacking the configure script itself is that it's
during the test for whether gcc needs --traditional which is being
run even when the compiler is not gcc

> > 3. My expected output files for Irix have not been incorporated in
> > .../src/test/regress/expected/ :-(
>
>     Erk...resend it to me privately?
I hope I still have it:-) If not, I'll regenerate on the next snapshot
I try - probably tomorrow

Bets wishes,

Andrew

Dr. Andrew C.R. Martin                             University College London
EMAIL: (Work) martin@biochem.ucl.ac.uk    (Home) andrew@stagleys.demon.co.uk
Tel:   (Work) +44(0)171 419 3890                    (Home) +44(0)1372 275775

От: "Maurice Gittens"
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Cannot compile postgresql 6.3
От: The Hermit Hacker
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Security again