Re: [HACKERS] Solution to the pg_user passwd problem !?? (c)

От Brett McCormick
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Solution to the pg_user passwd problem !?? (c)
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Solution to the pg_user passwd problem !?? (c)
Список pgsql-hackers
Have we considering using the unix crypt function for passwords?  That
way it wouldn't matter (as much) if people saw the password, and would
still be (somewhat less) secure.