Re: [HACKERS] v6.3 release ToDo list and supported ports

От t-ishii@sra.co.jp (Tatsuo Ishii)
Тема Re: [HACKERS] v6.3 release ToDo list and supported ports
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At  4:08 PM 98.2.13 +0000, Thomas G. Lockhart wrote:
>Bruce, are you planning on keeping a ToDo list for the 6.3 release as
>you have in (at least) the past few releases? That will make sure that
>we don't leave something out. As a start:

>Test big-endian/little-endian operation(Tatsuo?) I don' know if we need
>this...

Ok. I can do it. By the way, These are platforms I have access to:
FreeBSD 2.2.1-RELEASE
FreeBSD 2.2.5-RELEASE
Sparc/Solaris 2.6
Sparc/SunOS 4.1.4
PPC/MkLinux

I will run the regression tests on all of them.

>_  ppc/mklinux(Tatsuo?)

I have already tested the 2/11 snapshot. I found a small problem regarding
template (already reported to hackers list). Another more serious problem
was the trigger regression test. Simply the backend died. I will test more
recent snapshot.
--
Tatsuo Ishii
t-ishii@sra.co.jp