Re: [HACKERS] create function bug?

От Brett McCormick
Тема Re: [HACKERS] create function bug?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I noticed that too, but since I don't use 'integer' in tables, I
figured postgres didn't have the "integer" type (which probably should
have struck me as odd).  It might be one of these silly grammer
rewrites, in which case (if there isn't central type/function parsing
code it seems like more trouble than it's worth, I mean why not just
have the extra type/functions in the catalogs?  or have aliases somehow?)

I'm sure you can work around it ;)