regression test "strings" failure.

От Keith Parks
Тема regression test "strings" failure.
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] regression test "strings" failure.
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi All,

I'm getting the following failure in the "strings" regression test:-

======   strings   ======
15c15
< ERROR:  func_get_detail: function text(bpchar) does not exist
---
> ERROR:  : function text(bpchar) does not exist
17c17
< ERROR:  func_get_detail: function text(varchar) does not exist
---
> ERROR:  : function text(varchar) does not exist

This message comes from a call to  func_error() but the 1st arg to the
call has changed from "func_get_detail" to "".

I can only think this change is deliberate, but why.

All the code is in backend/parser/parse_func.c

Thanks,
Keith.