Re: [HACKERS] Snapshot 270198 compile error

От Goran Thyni
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Snapshot 270198 compile error
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Snapshot 270198 compile error  (Bruce Momjian <maillist@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
   On linux-elf:
   pqcomm.c: In function `StreamServerPort':
   pqcomm.c:605: structure has no member named `sun_len'
   pqcomm.c: In function `StreamOpen':
   pqcomm.c:760: structure has no member named `sun_len'

Yes,
the sun_len member of struct sockaddr_un is BSD-specific.
It is not there in Linux, nor in a SVR4-system we run here.

I had hard-coded the extra offset to 1 in the UNIXSOCK_PATH macro,
maybe 2 or 4 works OK on all systems.

      regards,
G�ran Thyni, sysadm, JMS Bildbasen, Kiruna