Re: [HACKERS] Re: [PORTS] Important Announcement

От Andrew Martin
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: [PORTS] Important Announcement
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> On Thu, 22 Jan 1998, Joseph Heil wrote:
>
> > Quoting The Hermit Hacker (scrappy@hub.org):
> > >

> > >     There are two new pages on our web site that I ask/encourage
> > > everyone to read through:
> > >
> > >     http://www.postgresql.org/fund-raising.shtml
> > >     http://www.postgresql.org/cd-dist.shtml
> >
> >   I see that the cdroms are $39.95CDN.  Is that in Canidian dollars?
> >   Do you have a converted price for US dollars?
>
>     Unfortunately, with the way that the currencies fluctuate, it will
> vary greatly...but yes, it is in Canadian dollars.
>
> >  How about the donations, will you convert US checks?
>
>     Yes, this is not a problem
>
> Marc G. Fournier
> Systems Administrator @ hub.org
> primary: scrappy@hub.org           secondary: scrappy@{freebsd|postgresql}.org

Accepting credit cards would be a good way to get international users
to buy. For a small sum, it really is too much hassle to pay abroad
by any other means...

Andrew

Dr. Andrew C.R. Martin                             University College London
EMAIL: (Work) martin@biochem.ucl.ac.uk    (Home) andrew@stagleys.demon.co.uk
Tel:   (Work) +44(0)171 419 3890                    (Home) +44(0)1372 275775

От: Mattias Kregert
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] locking change help
От: Andrew Martin
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Current open 6.3 issues