Re: [HACKERS] Re: Var->sublevels_up

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: Var->sublevels_up
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> Bruce Momjian wrote:
> >

> > > I can't figure out how to properly do the the Var->sublevels_up search in the
> > > existing code, partly because I can't figure out what it is doing.
>                                                      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> It says what range table should be used to find Var' relation.

My problem was the ParseFunc really does much more than handle
functions.  It handles:

    colname
    rel.colname
    rel.colname.func
    sum(colname)
    sum(rel.colname)

and probably much more than that.

--
Bruce Momjian
maillist@candle.pha.pa.us

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: [QUESTIONS] Business cases
От: todd brandys
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: New pg_pwd patch and stuff