Re: [HACKERS] CBAC (content based access control), OIDs, auto fields

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [HACKERS] CBAC (content based access control), OIDs, auto fields
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Am I alone in thinking this would be incredibly cool and
> worth some effort?  I would love to see PG be demonstrably
> BETTER than the commercial competition in several specific
> areas (then maybe I could get approval to use it for
> production work) and this looks like a good opportunity.

Yes, these would all be nice, but we have to get the 'bread and butter'
features working perfectly first, like subselects.

--
Bruce Momjian
maillist@candle.pha.pa.us

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: New pg_pwd patch and stuff
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: New pg_pwd patch and stuff