Patch for glibc2 date problems

От Oliver Elphick
Тема Patch for glibc2 date problems
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
The Hermit Hacker wrote:
  >On Thu, 15 Jan 1998, Oliver Elphick wrote:
  >
  >> I have a potential patch for the glibc2 date problem; however I can't
  >> test it because the snapshot won't build.
  >
  >    remove src/backend/parser/scan.c...that should fix your problem

Thanks, it did.

The patch for glibc2 dates is attached.  With this applied, a Linux system
with libc6 (glibc2) passes all the date and time related regression tests.

Unsolicited email advertisements are not welcome; any person sending
such will be invoiced for telephone time used in downloading together
with a £25 administration charge.

Вложения