Re: Trouble with exp() on S/Linux?

От Keith Parks
Тема Re: Trouble with exp() on S/Linux?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom,

Thanks for your testing and feedback.

I got the attached reply from Jakub Jelinek on the "sparclinux" list which
explains the problem.

I guess that your sparc20 does not need help from the kernel with this math.

If you get chance to try a snapshot I'd be interested in your experiences.

Thanks,
Keith.

BTW: I used the linux-elf template with a few minor changes.

*** linux-elf   Sat Oct 25 09:49:56 1997
--- sparc-linux-elf     Thu Jan  8 16:56:44 1998
***************
*** 1,9 ****
  AROPT:crs
! CFLAGS:-O2 -m486
! SHARED_LIB:-fpic
  ALL:
  SRCH_INC:/usr/include/ncurses /usr/include/readline
! SRCH_LIB:
  USE_LOCALE:no
  DLSUFFIX:.so
  YFLAGS:-d
  AROPT:crs
! CFLAGS:-O2
! SHARED_LIB:-fPIC
  ALL:
  SRCH_INC:/usr/include/ncurses /usr/include/readline
! SRCH_LIB:/usr/local/lib
  USE_LOCALE:no
  DLSUFFIX:.so
  YFLAGS:-d