Re: [COMMITTERS] 'pgsql/src/interfaces/odbc/src/socket compat.h connect.h connectp.cpp errclass.cpp errclass.h sockio.cpp sockio

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] 'pgsql/src/interfaces/odbc/src/socket compat.h connect.h connectp.cpp errclass.cpp errclass.h sockio.cpp sockio
Дата
Ответ на Re: [COMMITTERS] 'pgsql/src/interfaces/odbc/src/socket compat.h connect.h connectp.cpp errclass.cpp errclass.h sockio.cpp sockio.h wO (fwd)  (The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers

> On Tue, 6 Jan 1998, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
> > > Can't include this...it falls under GPL...it will contaminate all the
> > > other code :(
> >
> > Can't we just GPL that directory?  We already distribute the source.
>
>     This is what I'm curious about...can the GPL be directory specific?
>
>     What do you mean "we already distribute the source"?  The source to what?

The Postodbc source is already distributed.  It is not like we are
giving people a simple binary.

--
Bruce Momjian
maillist@candle.pha.pa.us