Re: Error messages/logging (Was: Re: [HACKERS] Re: [COMMITTERS] 'pgsql/src/backend/parser gram.y parse_oper.c')

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Error messages/logging (Was: Re: [HACKERS] Re: [COMMITTERS] 'pgsql/src/backend/parser gram.y parse_oper.c')
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> Mattias Kregert wrote:
> >
> > Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > >

> > > I just think the WARN word coming up on users terminals is odd.  I can
> > > make the change in all the source files easily if we decide what the new
> > > error word should be.  Error?  Failure?
> > >

> > Yes, that's one of the things I don't understand with PostgreSQL.
> > ERROR would be much better.
>
> How about ABORT ?

So I assume no one has pending patches where this change would cause a
problem.  So I will go ahead.

--
Bruce Momjian
maillist@candle.pha.pa.us

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] include/config.h FOLLOWUP
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] include/config.h FOLLOWUP