Re: [BUGS] BUG #14724: Unable to revoke CREATE privileges on public schema

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #14724: Unable to revoke CREATE privileges on public schema
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
zam6ak@gmail.com writes:
> -- create a test db
> CREATE DATABASE test
>   WITH OWNER = postgres
>        ENCODING = 'UTF8';

> -- log in as 'postres' and do:
> REVOKE CREATE ON SCHEMA public FROM public;
> WARNING:  no privileges could be revoked for "public"

Works for me.  Maybe your "postgres" isn't a superuser?
I can duplicate the above if I try it with a non-superuser
database owner.  (And no, that is not a bug, it's just
how it works.  Being owner of a DB doesn't in itself give
you ownership of contained objects.)