Re: PSA: Autoconf has risen from the dead

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PSA: Autoconf has risen from the dead
Дата
Re: PSA: Autoconf has risen from the dead  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 2022-07-05 14:42:03 -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
>> Since I'm a macports user I hope at some point we'll have directions
>> for that as well as for homebrew.

> But it looks like it's just
>   sudo port install meson

Yeah, that's what I did to install it locally.  The ninja package
has some weird name (ninja-build or some such), but you don't have
to remember that because installing meson is enough to pull it in.

I dunno anything about the other steps Andres mentioned, but
presumably they're independent of where you got meson from.