Re: BUG #3110: Online Backup introduces Duplicate OIDs

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #3110: Online Backup introduces Duplicate OIDs
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Randy Isbell <jisbell@cisco.com> writes:
> This is not a pg_dump.  I am performing an online backup ala the
> "pg_start_backup()" and "pg_stop_backup()" mechanism.

Oh, OK.  Could we see the system columns (ctid,xmin,xmax,cmin,cmax) for
the rows with duplicated OIDs?  Also, would you look at the user data in
these rows and see if it's the same in each pair?  I'm wondering if the
pairs might be both old and new states of an UPDATE.