Re: Some 9.5beta2 backend processes not terminating properly?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Some 9.5beta2 backend processes not terminating properly?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 2015-12-30 19:54:19 +0200, Shay Rojansky wrote:
>> wakeEvents is 8387808 and so is sock.

> Hm. That seems like an extremely weird value.

Probably just means the debugger is confused by optimized code.

> I think it's indicative of
> a bug in 80788a431e. Specifically secure_read/write's waitfor isn't
> necessarily set in the ssl case. Importantly not in the
> SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL case, which we're likely hitting here.

Hmm, that does look bogus ... and the Assert wouldn't fire in a non-assert
build.  But waitfor would be zero if that was what was happening.

> Is this in a backend with ssl?

I thought we'd eliminated SSL already, or have I lost track of the
bidding?  But I suspect you've identified a different bug.

Сообщение: Re: Some 9.5beta2 backend processes not terminating properly?
Сообщение: Re: Some 9.5beta2 backend processes not terminating properly?