Re: can't load plpython

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: can't load plpython
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> Alvaro, would you see if it still crashes for you on Debian?
>> If so there's some other issue with python 2.5.4 ...

> It works for me now.  Thanks to Euler for tracking the Python problem
> down and to you for the commit!

Hmph.  I wonder what caused that crash you reported originally?  The
backtrace doesn't look like it's explained by the argument-name bug:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2009-03/msg01344.php

Maybe that backtrace is just bogus, though --- if you'd pointed gdb
at the wrong executable version, or something, you could have come
up with silly results.  Anyway, if it's no longer reproducible, we
probably shouldn't spend too much time on it.