Re: Error “cache lookup failed for function”

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Error “cache lookup failed for function”
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Albrecht =?iso-8859-1?b?RHJl3w==?= <albrecht.dress@arcor.de> writes:
> OK, but after fully stopping the daemon via systemctl (which of course disconnects all clients) and re-starting it,
thecache is empty, isn't it?  So the client after re-connecting /should/ find the proper function?  In my case the full
restartdid *not* help, but produced the same error again afterwards!  I didn't reboot the whole box, though.

Hm ... that's interesting, but it sounds like you've systematically
expunged all the evidence about what happened :-(

От: Albrecht Dreß
Сообщение: Re: Error“cache lookup failed for function”
От: Ted Toth
Сообщение: before insert for each row trigger on upsert