Re: Bulk inserts within a Perl script?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Bulk inserts within a Perl script?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Kynn Jones" <kynnjo@gmail.com> writes:
> So I'm back at the drawing board.  How can I make fast bulk inserts into a
> PostgreSQL database from within a Perl script?

The simplest and most effective thing you can do is to wrap many inserts
into a single transaction block.  After that, if you're using a driver
that has "real" prepared statement support, setting up a prepared
INSERT statement should help some.

Сообщение: Re: Bulk inserts within a Perl script?
Сообщение: Re: Bulk inserts within a Perl script?