Re: BUG #4869: No proper initialization of OpenSSL-Engine in libpq

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #4869: No proper initialization of OpenSSL-Engine in libpq
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> On 22 jun 2009, at 17.46, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> It seems like there is large potential for failure in
>> contexts other than the one or two you are going to be able to test
>> right now.  Is there anything that can be done to reduce the risk?

> I share your concerns in general. But I think we nee to take into
> account that this simply does not work without the patch.

Frankly, I don't much care whether openssl-with-an-external-engine
works; we never supported that before, and if it doesn't work now,
that's not a regression.  What I'm worried about at this stage of the
release cycle is regressions, eg, does the code still compile at all
with openssl version 0.9.random-version-that-used-to-work.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #4862: different results in to_date() between 8.3.7 & 8.4.RC1
Сообщение: Re: BUG #4862: different results in to_date() between 8.3.7 & 8.4.RC1