Re: The buildfarm is in a pretty bad way, folks

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: The buildfarm is in a pretty bad way, folks
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 2018-04-06 16:59:11 -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>> But in particular, it's clear that partition_prune and
>> isolation/checksum_cancel are showing big problems.

> While I'm obviously also unhappy about the frantic push to push semi
> baked stuff, I'm not sure the two issues you point to above are that
> good examples of carelessness. At least the latter seems mostly a pretty
> normal portability thing around orderedness?

I'm just venting, perhaps, but if there's a good reason for that
to have been left broken for ~24 hours, I don't know what it is.
It's getting in the way of testing other recent commits.

(I'm also not real happy about the amount of time the checksum-xxx
tests consume.)